11.30.2013

All I Want For Christmas…
is clothes! and accessories! and gas money! I used to ask for dolls and toys but now my wants have changed. I'm the stereotypical teenage girl (oh well). Here are a few things that are on my wish list for this Christmas season:
My Jcrew addiction continues with this cool sweatshirt that has a jeweled collar. It would look great with a skirt or jeans!

This jumpsuit from ASOS isn't normally something I would go for, but I think that if paired with the right items (like big earrings and flats) it could be just right!

 As my Jcrew addiction continues, so does my Kate Spade addiction. I want this wallet!

 This sweater is so adorable for a casual day. The llama with the scarf is so cute (there is also a beaver version of this sweater).

 This bracelet reminds me of the Juste un Clou Cartier bracelet (aka the nail bracelet) but it is a little out of my prize range so I thought this cute one from BaubleBar (my new favorite jewelry site) would be almost as good!

 These Superga sneakers are adorable and I love the navy color!

Another BaubleBar item that would look so great with so many things!

No comments:

Post a Comment